Thursday May 19, 2022
Living by the coast has its advantages, but it also means that more dirt and sand will accumulate on your property's surfaces. With the winter comes moisture, and with moisture comes mildew.
Keep reading to know how our professional washing services can help you enjoy your home more or improve its curbside appeal.
Soft Washing Your Home’s Exteriors
Soft washing is a lot more effective than washing by hand as it removes grime and dirt with more ease and efficiency. DIY washing vinyl is a bad idea since the wrong technique may cause water to seep into the siding, thus encouraging mold growth. That’s why this job is best left to the professionals.
Washing Your Decks and Patios
Pressure washing will clean your decks and patios and help you prepare for outdoor life in the spring and summer. You should get your decks and patios cleaned professionally at least once a year to prolong longevity. Clean patios also make spending time outside more enjoyable.
Pressure Washing Your Driveways and Sidewalks
Regardless of how well you built your driveway and sidewalk, dirt, dust, and grime can accumulate, making them look dirty and unappealing. Pressure washing will get in between the cracks and crevices, removing any dirt, sand, moss, or other debris that may have gotten stuck inside. With squeaky-clean driveways and sidewalks, your home's curb appeal will also improve.
Why You Should Hire a Professional vs Doing It Yourself
Considering doing the pressure washing yourself? Read on to find out why that may not be the best idea.
- It’s Cheaper
- Think again if you’re considering pressure washing your home yourself to save some bucks. To really do a good job, you’ll need to spend on hiring a power washer, a sturdy construction-grade ladder, and all of the other necessary equipment. You'll also need safety gear and tools.
- Obtaining all of these things and then doing the cleaning will be expensive. You will also not be able to use the equipment until your house requires power washing again. With these numbers in mind, hiring a professional to pressure wash your home and roof is far more cost-effective as you will only be paying a flat rate for their services.
- It’s Safer
- Working with pressure washing tools can be dangerous for a newbie with no prior experience or training. This is because the kickback from the machines is extremely high due to the high pressure it exerts. Balancing yourself on a ladder with such a high kickback is extremely dangerous.
- Additionally, careless washing techniques can lead to pollutants and poisons entering the surrounding water sources, leading to environmental damage.
- It’s Faster
- With time and practice, professional washers become highly efficient at what they do, saving time and resources. As far as pressure washing is concerned, getting it right the first time is important so as to avoid damaging your property.
At Beacon Roof & Exterior Cleaning, we offer residential and commercial exterior cleaning services. To make professional washing a part of your spring cleaning, get a free quote from the professionals!